1) How do you like your grilled cheese?
served naked by orsen
2) Where did you go on your last vacation?
3) Who are your godparents?
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In orsen's bed
5) Where are you at noon everyday?
Empty classroom with Orsen
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Orsen doesn't give speeding tickets
7) What is your favorite movie?
Black Cock Down
8) What is the last thing you said out loud?
O Orsen (moaning)
9) What do you think of the IPHONE?
Does it take videos????
10) What do you think of winter?
I know how to keep warm
11) What do you do for relaxation?
12) Where did you get your couch from?
the question is what do I do on my couch
13) Do you use a plan book?
14) At what age do you plan on having kids?
Wheneve the condom breaks
15) When was the last time you swam?
16) What do you order at Subway?
12 inch sub on french bread
17) Do you keep your closets organized?
Guy does it for me
18) How do you make headaches go away?
Lots of Orsen
19) Have you owned a beta before? What was his name?
Ya his name was Bob
20) If you moved out of state where would you go?
21) How old is your best friend?
17 till valentines day
22) Did you attend pre school?
Yes with Chad
23) What do your shower curtains look like?
ask Orsen how ripped they are
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
25) How do you make eggs?
naked with Orsen
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
After I clean them off my floor and separte them form Orsen's clothes??
27) Which parent do you look most like?
28) Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
Rick and he keeps banging on the wall to quiet us down
29) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
He's no Orsen
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Anything with room in the back seat
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
Orsen pays them
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
Orsen... I wanna unwrap his package
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
How to get Esteban to stop watching
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
35) What did you do last night?
36) Who did you last see?
37) How do you take your coffee?
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
I hang them on Orsen jr.
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
Orsen's holiday bed
42) How old will u you be in 2010?
43) What actor/actress would play you in a movie?
Beth cause we have the same mind
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
Half of what Esteban pays to watch
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
Ya as long as Orsen doesn't find out
46) What color is your house?
The outside or inside?
47) If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
I eat Orsen all the time. Well... suck him like a sucker!
48) Ever been to Alabama?
49) What kind of accent do you have?
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
Ice wine, and some other thingy
Bold each pet peeve that applies. Add up how many at the end to see just how many pet peeves you have
1. Nails going across a chalkboard.
2. Talking while trying to concentrate.
3. Interrupting when trying to concentrate.
4. Interrupting in the middle of a sentence.
5. When someone asks me the same question more than once.
6. When someone tells me the same statement more than once.
7. People always being late.
8. People who are extremely early.
9. People who cannot spell correctly.
10. Grammar Nazis.
11. The 'Am I Fat?' Question.
12. When fat people wear teeny clothes.
13. People who are OBSESSED with superstition.
14. People who live by astrology.
15. People who are ALWAYS happy.
16. People are constantly 'depressed'.
17. People who are ALWAYS angry.
18. People who never have ANY kind of emotion.
22. Goody Two Shoes.
24. Manwhores. (I love them)
26. Chain Emails.
27. People who are ALWAYS invisible online, and even when they do talk to me, STAY invisible.
28. People who are always 'online' but always leave the room and never answer my IM's.
29. Comment Whores.
30. People who protest to not be comment whores but really are
32. Children with speech impediments.
33. Girls who are ALWAYS on their cell phones.
34. People who wear shirts that say 'I <3 Me' on them.
35. Guys who wear flip flops.
36. People who constantly fart and think it's funny.
37. People who insist they 'never fart!'
38. The song "My Humps".
39. The song "Don't cha."
40. Any music with any kind of pop tint to it.
41. People who don't answer their phones or return my messages.
42. People who compulsively count calories.
43. People who brag about themselves.
44. When people who say, "I missed you at school/church/work, where were you?'
45. When homosexual men compulsively talk about 'boobies'.
46. Girls who obnoxiously burp and think it makes them 'one of the guys.'
47. Public Restrooms.
48. When guys leave the toilet seat up.
49. WHEN PEOPLE WON'T FLUSH.
51. People who wear sparkly jewelry with sweat pants.
52. People who are ALWAYS chewing gum.
53. Pop quizzes.
54. Mariah Carey.
55. People wearing fur.
57. Recycling Freaks.
58. The Salvation Army Santa dudes that ring the little bell.
59. The greeters at Wal*Mart.
60. People who leave their shopping carts in the parking lot
61. People who get impatient and 'help' you put your groceries on the belt.
62. People who say route like 'root'.
How do you say it?
63. People who say 'like' every other word in every sentence.
64. When old people talk and they don't have their teeth in.
65. When middle aged mothers wear teen clothes.
66. When 7 year olds wear mini-skirts and tube tops.
67. Profanity. (I wanna fuck Orsen)
68. When pre-teens wear heels everywhere.
69. When anyone wears heels and that click-clomp-click-clomp sound follows you EVERYWHERE.
70. When rap songs incorporate names of other rap songs in their song. Ex: 'Lean Wit It Rock Wit It: I ain't Fat Joe, but snap ya fingaz then ya lean back.
71. When African Americans say n*gga.
72. When white people say n*gga.
73. When so many words are bleeped out of songs that you only hear random words, like the, an, and a.
74. When the radio only blanks out part of the word, so that you know what it's saying, it's just missing a syllable. Ex: The radio says shi instead of shi*.
75. 'Your Mom' jokes.
76. Country music.
77. When white people say things like 'yo, fo sho, for rizzle, gangster' etc.
78. When I get out of the shower and there is no towel waiting for me.
79. When I go to the bathroom, finding out afterwards that there is no toilet paper.
80. When you hear someone whistling when you are trying to concentrate.
81. Girls who complain loudly about cramps in front of guys.
82. Guys who wear pants so baggy I see their boxers
83. People who incorporate 'lol' in every moment of silence on the internet.
85. Granny Panties.
86. Boy Shorts.
87. Parenting Magazines.
88. Young Children.
89. Pets that slobber all over you.
90. People who type about 2 words per minute.
91. People who type 110 words per minute.
92. Girls that wear stomach-bearing tops.
93. Bad weather.
94. Really Good weather.
95. Getting Sick.
96. People who wear the same clothes every day.
97. Boys with hair longer than an average girl's.
98. Girls with hair shorter than the average guy's.
99. People who walk too slowly in front of you, and you can't get by them.
100. When people are listening to the radio and someone starts to sing another completely different song.
BOLD the types of pain you've felt. Feel free to elaborate.
Getting a 1st degree burn
Getting a 2nd degree burn
Getting a 3rd degree burn
Breaking a bone
Cutting your head open
Bit by a rabid animal
Glass in your skin
Rocks in your skin
Lead in your hand
Something in your eye
Cut with something sharp
Stung by a bee
Severe allergic reaction
Losing a lot of blood
Been in a car accident
Busting your ear drum
Falling down the stairs
Losing a finger
Breaking your hip
Severing an artery
Something caught in your eyes
Something stuck in your nose
Eyelash in your eye
Cramp in your leg
Foot falling asleep
Your foot waking up
Your arm going numb
Wisdom teeth removal
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
12. Chocolate milkshake.
13. A long distance phone call.
14. A bubble bath.
16. A good conversation.
17. The beach.
18. Finding $20 in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking your favorite tipple.
damn, you think too much
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies.
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
Like I get up that early.
50. Days you can sleep in.
Current Music: Orsen Moaning